White DE version 2

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Get Yourself Together


New MOTM...because I meant to change it over the weekend and completely forgot about it. Our new song is 'Out of the Races and Onto the Tracks' by The Rapture. I first heard this song in Rules of Attraction. ROA happens to be one of my absolute favorite movies and I watch it whenever I get the chance. It is an adaptation of Bret Easton-Ellis' book. One of the main characters is Sean Bateman - younger brother of Patrick Bateman from his American Psycho book. The best reason, in my opinion, to watch the movie is Ian Somerhalder, though. You get to see him dancing in his underwear, a jerk-off fantasy, and other random hotness that makes it all worthwhile. The movie itself has been described as disturbing by some - but I think it's a fun movie...

Well, no posts since Thursday and then 4 in the past few hours...I guess I can still do this. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home