White DE version 2

Monday, December 05, 2005

Before I Fall Back Asleep

OK, so I thought I was over my little illness - but then I uckadoo'ed at work this morning and came home around 1:30. I managed to be awake last night long enough to watch Des Wives and Grey's Anatomy. This afternoon I went to bed with a couple peices of toast and slept till about 4:00. I was up for a while and had a bowl of chicken and noodle soup - and then threw everything up again. This is really getting old.

I learned a little lesson, though, tonight. During the winter I usually use a humidifier in the house to keep everything moisturized and I've heard it can help with heating costs. Well, what I learned when I woke up at 8:00 tonight is that is you put the humidifier in the hallway next to your thermostat, it will never turn off. I woke up and it was 82 degrees in my house, even though the thermostat only showed 70.

I am going back to bed - have a good week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

So I guess it's shorts weather at your house? Things could be worse, I guess...

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home