White DE version 2

Friday, September 30, 2005

My October Resolution

is to comment more. I have been severely lacking in that area of my blogging duties. It shows, too, in the lack of comments left here at TragicDemise. I am not going to make some arbitrary rule like 'X comments per day' or 'One comment for every X posts I read'...then you would all just end up with stupid comments. But...I am going to try to be more comment-ey...it'll be fun! ;)

On another quick note before work - um, it's 38 degrees right now. I know my CA blogglers are probably getting frostbite at the thought of it. Honestly, it's not that odd for here in Indiana...but our high today is supposed to be 78. How do you dress for a 40 degree temp spread? Ahh, the joys of 'autumn'. Basically, autumn in Indiana is a series of winter mornings and summer afternoons interspersed with rain. (A lot of rain.)

Anyway...I guess I will dig out (last year's) jacket and brave the weather. Here's hoping I don't forget it at work tonight so I have it again tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr Man said...

I should do more commenting as well but I get distracted then lose focus. argh

it be hot here, but what's new?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

I har ya about the temp change. I am waking up at 3:30am tomorrow to go to the Iowa gmae and it will be abou 40 degrees, and is supposed to be in the 80's by games time. It is horrible I start out with like a heavy sweatshirt and 5 more layers, and slowly strip throughout the day.

4:52 PM  
Blogger kinkyrhombus said...

it's like nine billion degrees in LA. oh wait, it's just the reflection of the suns rays caused by all the smog. in reality it's only 80 something.

we will all be slowroasted bbq soon.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

I love brisk mornings, although 38 is a little too cold for me. I prefer 50s in the a.m. with a nice high of 72. Puuuuuurfect.

Oh, and mmmmmmmm, barbeque.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

I had Asian barbeque once...I wonder what flavor kinkyrhombus is...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I have noticed the weather changes. I have been wearing pants last week and then short this week. Supposed to be 91 tomorrow (MOnday and then 60's Wednesday. Gott alove Indiana weather for sure.

I love the Benny song you got posted. I STILL listen to California Dreamin a LOT!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home