White DE version 2

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Des Wives...

But first...the only tan line I want.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Click on the pic above for the NSFW version. This is an advertisement from AIDES, an HIV prevention agency in France. The tag line reads: "AIDES congratulates all those who have been protected this summer." Why can't we have ads like this on OUR public transport? It would certainly make riding the L more exciting.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Tonight, of course, is the season premiere of Des Wives and Grey's Anatomy. I have been looking forward to this for weeks. If you need me...you will probably find me laying in bed with a pint of ice cream and the television locked on ABC6.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

OMFG...HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!!!??? I missed it...wahhhhhh.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home