White DE version 2

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yes...There's Another One...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I would like to send a drunken welcome to our newest Matt in the Tragic kingdom. Click on over to oh look who it is... to say a quick 'Hey Bitch' to our newest cutie, That Matt Guy.

He comes to us from Florida and his hobbies are knitting and chewing bubble gum. He wishes for world peace and likes kittens and rainbows. I have no idea. I DO know, though, that he is a fellow fan of Shirley Q. Liquor. That's enough for me.

Don't forget to stay tuned for the 3-part Ricki Lake series...the first installment is due in about an hour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Cool song...ver smooth. I liked it. I also just linked to That Matt Guy! He seems pretty cool and I liked his blog.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

Yet another Matt? God, it just adds to the confusion.

How ya durrin'?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home