White DE version 2

Saturday, August 13, 2005

tonedefsystems

I've got a new song up for everyone...

This one come from my great friend Mollie's band tonedefsystems. They are an incredible local band here in Lafayette and she is their AWESOME vocalist. As you can tell, the song is from a live show...actually an entirely live album, 'Live at The Knickerbocker'. I will probably be featuring tonedefsystems again on MOTM...just because I play favorites like that.

Also, featuring Mollie has reminded me I promised to write up our Ricki Lake experience. I will work on that over the weekend...expect it by Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

I demand to know about the Ricki Lake experience. Please make sure to include pictures and screencaps... and evidence of drunken debauchery.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Jay Six said...

Ditto. Ricki Lake experiences are to be shared and not kept from your blogging friends...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home