White DE version 2

Thursday, August 11, 2005

VayCay

WOOHOO! First day of vacation. I don't have to work again until Tuesday morning.

I haven't really had anything to write about, but I have been keeping up with all my little blogglers out there. My sleep schedule has been all fucked up for about a week. Usually, I sleep about 5-6 hours a night. I wrote on Tuesday morning that I only slept for about 45 minutes that night. When I got home from work on Tuesday, though, it was all I could do to stay awake through dinner. I was asleep by 8:00 and slept through almost the entire night until 8:00 Wednesday morning. Same story last night, I got home from work and slept through until this morning, save for an hour around 1:00 that I randomly was wide awake...and then more sleep.

I don't really have any plans for my time off. Today I have to give Bella a bath, mow the lawn, and plant a bush. I'll give you a moment to calm down from the overwhelming excitement. I have spent this morning with my favorite morning ladies, Kelly and Ellen. I am a little tired of the summer reruns now. I only get to watch Ellen about once a week...and this one is a rerun. (Not that I am complaining. Her guests are Kate Winslet and Chad Michael Murray.)

By the way, for me there are few things that I like better for breakfast than an english muffin with strawberry jam. That was probably extraneous information, but you never know when I'll drop in for breakfast, lol.

OOH, we got a new blog toy today! On the left, under the counter you should see a map. It will start showing us not only how many people visit, but where they're from, too. I have been coveting maps like this for a while...and I finally found one at Clustr Maps. It's a beta service right now and you are supposed to be invited...but I didn't know anyone to invite me. So, I wrote a pleading letter to their sales department and they were kind enough to let me in. As part of the deal I can invite 2 other people to the service. I will just do this as a first come, first served kinda thing. You can e-mail me at tragicdemise@gmail.com (with the e-mail address you want me to respond to) and I will announce the winners tomorrow. (OK, I totally lied about the first come, first served thing...I will probably pick the first 2 people that I like, lol. It makes it a little more fair, I think.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

That is a really awesome feature, I don't want it though, because I am not smart enough to install it on my blog, so it'd be better to give to someone who can figure it out. I am looking forward to seeing how it works though here!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home