White DE version 2

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Return to Flight...Return to Earth...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They made it back...all in one peice. I couldn't sleep all night last night. Not because of this, but just general nerves, I think. The shuttle was scheduled to land in CA at 7:12 my time (EST) and I was awake until I saw the countdown reach 6 minutes and some odd seconds. Then I woke up at 7:45...so I slept for about 40 minutes, and now I have had breakfast (Smart Start...yumm) and have to go to work...

Talk tonight...

3 Comments:

Blogger flannel04 said...

I had trouble sleeping last night too, Matt. Don't you just love the feeling of staring at the clock every 5 minutes, knowing you have to get up early but still not being able to freakin' fall asleep?! Anyway, I'm glad that you are feeling better. You've been through a lot the past few months, but hopefully things are starting to look up for you. Maybe you could stare at the shirtless guys on my blog? They make me feel better :-)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Jay Six said...

Everyone's been talkin' about the sonic boom down here. I slept like a baby through it. Go figure!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I had a sleepless day yesterday...must've been a full moon or something! Glad you are feeling better.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home