White DE version 2

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Balanced Evening

I got called in to work this morning at 9:20. So, instead of accomplishing some things before I was supposed to be at work at 12:45, I rushed around the house to get to work by 10:00. So tonight, instead of working, I am at home...but still not accomplishing anything. I stopped on the way home to rent Urban Legends: Bloody Mary, Prozac Nation, and Particles of Truth...along with a sixer of Rolling Rock. Sometimes you need a bad horror movie, a (supposedly) good Christina Ricci movie, and a movie with a QAF actor to make your night. (And 6 extra pale ales don't hurt.)

I'll be sure to let you all know how they were...anyone else seen them? Would love your thoughts, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Oh yea! Enjoy the night my friend!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to your posts.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home