White DE version 2

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'll Talk About This Later....

One of my best friends in the entire world, Pam, died early this morning. I can't really talk about it right now. I will leave you with the scant details provided by the local television station.

Woman's Body Found After Being Hit by Train - WLFI TV18

One person is dead after being hit by a train in northeastern Tippecanoe County. Investigators got the call around 2:00 a.m. on the railroad tracks near Colburn. Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Detective Steve Kohne says a woman was found dead near the tracks around 1000 East and 700 North.

Kohne says it's too early in the investigation for police to know the circumstances surrounding the woman's death and her name is not being released at this time. This is the second person killed this week after being hit by a train.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

Oh my gosh Matty, I am so sorry to hear about that. It's impossible to understand how tragedies like this can happen to people we love. Stay strong, and if you need to talk with anyone we are all here for you.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home