White DE version 2

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Well, Aren't We Chatty

Most of you know I am a comment whore...I live for those little nuggets from you guys after every post. I was going to take a moment to thank everyone that links to me...but you can pretty much take a look at my link list to see those. Instead, I thought I would thank my Frequent Commenters. In late April I started having all of my comments forwarded to an old e-mail address so I could keep track of them without having to trawl through each old post. So, in the past 3 months, the top commenters are......

[Drum Roll, Please!]

  1. Anonymous - 43
  2. BF/FB - 38
  3. Matty McMattMatt - 33
  4. Jake McCafferty - 29
  5. Scotty - 24
  6. J6 - 20
  7. Flannel04 - 14
  8. Pimpin' - 14
  9. Incognito Queer - 10
  10. Rigo - 10
And considering J6 and FB are a team...that would put their total up to 58...making them the winners. Too bad there's no prize. Sorry guys...but doesn't make you feel better knowing you talk the most? Scotty's right up there, too. Considering he's one of my newest readers, that's kind of impressive. (Although, if I had all night at work to troll the blogs, I would comment a lot more, too. lol) Another note: included with Matty McMattMatt are all comments from 'Matt'. Before I changed my blogger name that included me...but now, it also includes Matt from chip-chat along with several of the other Matt's in Blogland.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Hmm... how much for a hitman to clear out the top of that list for me?

12:18 AM  
Blogger Jay Six said...

I knew there was something I didn't trust about David...

1:42 PM  
Blogger Rigo said...

I guess I'll have to get more chatty with you.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I love comments myself...and KNOWING that I always try to give them if the post sparks my interest or is something I know anythng about. Thanks for the mention and the link back. Kisses your way Matt!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

Matty, I think I am getting the short end of the stick here, I comment quite a bit, but thanks for the shout out. I will just have to comment more!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

More Matt confusion! (Sorry, I didn't have more to say, but just trying to keep up with Jay. Forget, FB, no one can out-comment him.)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Does that tally include my previous, and now hidden, identity?

10:11 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

Sure does, Incognito...I know who you are...

I"VE ALWAYS KNOWN!!! lol

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home