White DE version 2

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dr. Phil-led with Stupidity

I just saw what I would have to categorize as just about the worst promo I have ever seen. In a 30 second spot for today's Dr. Phil show, he is asked by a guest, "Have you ever been to an alternative lifestyles convention?" His response? "No, I would be afraid I would catch something."

WHA?!

I don't even know what the topic of the show is, and it might just be a trick of editing to get us to watch...but I was taken aback by that response.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

I take that to mean swingers.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

Dr. Phil always sucks. He is so egotistical, and degrades his guests if they disagree with him about any of his methods.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly agree that Dr. Phil is degrading and manipulative to his guests. It's a shame because he has the ability to really help people but instead chooses to find fame in exploiting others.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home