White DE version 2

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Day Late, Dollar Short

MykleOne Digit / 00Subway


Thanks so much, you guys. From what I can tell, we hit 5,000 visits right at 4:00. I missed J6 and FB by just a day...damn. It still amazes me that so many people (even discounting the accidental hits) would come back again and again. With an average of 60-65 visits per day, it can't all be a fluke.

This blog has provided me a place to vent, rejoice, gloat, and melt down over the past few months. And, perhaps more importantly, I have met a fucking fantastic group of guys people from all over the country.

Sadly, I have nothing big to write about on this milestone...well, I do, but I am not ready for it just yet.

Stay tuned, everyone...let's see if J6, FB, and I can keep pace for 10,000! (Someone did mention to me, today, that it is a little unfair...2 against 1, you know...lol)

5 Comments:

Blogger Incognito said...

While I loves me some J6&FB... I think it may also be of note that their blog has been up since November and yours only since February... So really you beat them by like 3 months.

11:26 PM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

cONgrATs!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Jay Six said...

Our counter didn't start tracking until late April, for the record. Cause that's when FB officially joined.

Still, race you to 10,000, Matty!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

Congrats. I was vistor 4,999. I thought maybe nuber 5000 got a prize or something. So where do you find your letters and numbers and what program do you use to make those little boxes...that is sooooo cool.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

Congrats Matty!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home