White DE version 2

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Since I'm Already Up...

If you're a desktop/wallpaper whore like me you will love this site. I tend to change my wallpaper at least once a week...I am always on the lookout for something new and cool. Then I discovered veer.com. They have a GREAT selection of wallpapers. The only problem is figuring out which one(s) you like. Here are a few of my current favorites:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(For some reason, PhotoBucket is insisting on making them square pics...hence the white bar at the top of each. If I weren't so tired, I would try to figure it out...but I don't care.)

They are always adding new ones, so check back often.

On another note...I rediscovered one of the best dance songs I have ever heard. If you get a chance download (or buy) 'No Sex' by Benny Benassi. It's just about the most sexually charged songs I have ever heard and I can still remember what it's like to be on the floor at Charlie's when it plays.

1 Comments:

Blogger flannel04 said...

I am so going to be the envy of all my coworkers now with my Tiki Summer wallpaper!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home