White DE version 2

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Thank You, Pimpin'!

Over the past week or so, I have been pestering Pimpin' to help me with this page. Pimpin' has come through every time. Last night I kept him up past his bedtime because I was bored...just chatting. Tonight, though, he is my hero. Pimpin' helped me add the superduperdoublepluskickradawesome Media Player in the sidebar. (As soon as I can figure out how, I will stop it from playing when the page loads.) As I was going through all of my music files, I was talking to a friend that brought up the idea of a Song of the Week. I thought it was a great idea, and Pimpin' was there to help.

We have worked out a payment plan that will be mutually enjoyable should we ever meet...I am greatly indebted to him. (Should be fun.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Oh you bitch, that music was blaring when I brought up your blog...
I'm gonna find a way to turn that auto-play off if I have to kill someone.

But you're welcome. I'm glad you have an opportunity to annoy all your other readers too :)

1:53 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

That David, he is one hell of a guy! That is an awesome addition to the blog. Good work!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home