White DE version 2

Friday, August 05, 2005

Pamela Driscoll-Eiler

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI just got this pic in my e-mail from Cherie. I'm not sure how old it is...but it looks fairly recent. I had realized on Wednesday that I didn't have any pics of Pam. She looks happy in that picture...and I guess that makes me feel good. This was taken on the lawn next to the Purdue University Health Center...I remember those picnic tables well. In the background in Lambert FieldHouse.

Last night I watched Urban Legend: Bloody Mary after I finished Prozac Nation. Let me just say that it's probably not a good sign when you fall asleep during a horror movie. I'll try again tonight to finish it. I am off to work now...1:00-10:00. I am NOT looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home