White DE version 2

Friday, August 12, 2005

I've Been Hit! Go On Without Me...

ChipMatt has tagged me with a meme (Meme, MeMe...whatever the fuck it is called). Thanks Matt...you're super. :)

Anyway, here we go...

"List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."
  1. Jessica Folker - To be Able to Love (JP Club Mix)
  2. Basement Jaxx - Get Me Off
  3. Kirsty Maccoll - In These Shoes
  4. Britney - Me Against The Music (Ralphi Rosario Extended Cut)
  5. Cabin Crew - Star to Fall
  6. Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance
  7. Madonna - American Life (Peter Rauhofer Remix)
  8. Air - Sexy Boy
  9. Blur - Song 2 (Techno Remix)
  10. Charlotte - Skin (Junior Vasquez Club Mix)
Some of these, I know, are kind of old. I just loaded all my music into WMP and set it to shuffle...these are the first 10 songs I listened to all the way through. I am not one to be limited by convention, though...so here is a bonus list of 5:
  1. Happy Feet - Baz Luhrman (High Heels Mix)
  2. OKGO - You're So Damn Hot
  3. Pusaka - Worst Thing (Chris Cox/DJ Irene Club Anthem)
  4. Novaspace - Beds are Burning
  5. Benny Benassi - Summer Jam (Underdog Project)
So there's that. Now, who do I tag? Let's stick with the list form...
I picked these because I think I.Q., Pimpin', and GG will answer...I picked the other 2 because Chicken Salad needs something to write about and I know iThought does so love a meme. (And J6 and FB already got tagged) Have fun, kids...

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

Sorry, I had to tag someone, and I thought you might enjoy this one. My secret is though that I didn't really tag anyone, I never informed you guys that I tagged you, I figured if ya'll read mine and wanted to you could, if not oh well! Have a good weekend Matty!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Jay Six said...

I will have nobody left to tag when I get around to this, but I will respond only because I love Chip Slip so much.

I LOVE "In These Shoes" BTW. Kirsty was taken from us too, too soon.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Pimpin' said...

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I am totally unlikely to answer this call.
It's not like every post I write doesn't have at least two song references in it anyway.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Rigo said...

I'm all over it! Check my blog later and I should have it done. :)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home