White DE version 2

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yes, It's True...

I just got an e-mail from someone who must be watching While You Were Out, just like me. The episode I am watching is being filmed at DePaul University in Chicago. Chayse Dakota is the designer and she made an off-hand comment about spray paint being illegal in Chicago. Yes, it sure is...technically spray paint is illegal in the city. I have never seen spray paint for sale in Chicago. (However, it's just a short drive out of the 'city' to get some.) I don't know how they deal with possession, lol.

Oh, and also true: I have a total 7th grade crush on Evan Farmer. (Ever since his horrible MTV movie 2ge+her) And then there's the hair...I covet his hair. I do wish he would not sing, though.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Here in L.A., it's illegal to buy spray paint if you're under 18. A real high bar, I know...

Also, you're gonna have to fight me for Evan Farmer. Bring it!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Mr Man said...

I'd love it if he'd tame his hair on WYWO sometimes. Maybe wear no shirt instead of shirts for advertisers? I've noticed him and the person helping are always wearing an advertisers shirt...but if I got paid extra for it, then fuck yeah!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Jay Six said...

It's gonna be a three way fight for EF, boiyz. Hmm, maybe this isn't such a bad deal, after all...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

I'm in on the fight for Evan...especially if it means I get to roll around on the floor with Pimpin' and Jay Six...

;)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Oh God...I love the hair...I have a thing for longer hair on guys (funny that my guy is shaven).

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVAN IS A HOTTIE lol sorry i just had to say it

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home