White DE version 2

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

SO Exciting...and Then, SO Sad...

I didn't really plan to post anything tonight, but when I heard about this, I knew I must not be the only one that would want to see. Seems Jude Law has been visiting his mother in France. Some papparazzi caught him outside in the nude. Seeing as how these pictures are ENTIRELY not safe for work, I will provide them in link form so no one loses their job.


If those links don't work you can try:

I know he already showed some skin in Wilde and The Talented Mr. Ripley, but these are sneaky pics, lol. I got all worked up when I heard about the pictures...and then kinda deflated when I saw them. Jude is not nearly as impressive as I had hoped. (Let's hope he's a grower and not a shower.) I have seriously been waiting for this forever, lol...I am IN LOVE with Jude Law and have always wanted some pics. I have a friend that looks like Jude Law...and now I know my friend looks better naked. ;)

(Don't forget to click here!)

ENJOY!

10 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Hmmmm...he wasn't THAT bad. ;)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Rigo said...

Lets hope he's a grower, or all that cheating was for nothing.
PS, aint nothing wrong with growers, I'm just saying.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Size queen!! At least it has its hood.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

Hey, it may not be huge, but it work, I will take it, I love Jude Law!

4:52 PM  
Blogger flannel04 said...

I don't know what you guys have been looking at, but I've seen a few myself and Jude has nothing to be ashamed of. I'm just saying...it could be soooo much worse!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take it any day. They do grow you know. If you consider that small, you will be forever dissapointed. Even 7" erect may only be two when flacid.

8:42 PM  
Blogger eXiGe said...

how big do u want a soft one to be?
he's still a hottie

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it would look bigger if he ummm well just trimmed abit of that bush...He must really be straight cause that's just wrong..

8:30 AM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

I wanted him to be uncut.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You size queens are so stupid.
It's NOT SMALL!
He is FLACCID. When a penis is flaccid, you DONT KNOW HOW BIG IT GETS until its hard!!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home