White DE version 2

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Vodka + Witches = Bitches

So, I got an invite for tomorrow night to a Vox vodka party. YAY, right? No. It's at Hydrate in Chicago, and tomorrow night I will be at Tippecanoe Mall in Lafayette.

So, if you are in Chicago tomorrow night, stop by Hydrate. There are free Vox cocktails...and you could win tickets to see Wicked. AND it is the Hy-Drag Revue night.

Get it? Vodka + Witches = Bitches

It's a stretch...just follow me.

PLUS, it gives me an excuse to post this new song. A GREAT interpretation of a Tom Jones classic, lol.

Have a good night, kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Hmmm...
Mall / Free vodka?

Mall...
Free vodka...

Mall, or free vodka.

Yup, I'd be torn too.
Oh wait, no I wouldn't. I'd be hitchhiking my ass to Illinois right now.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

I gotta say I am with David 100% on this one, if you must be at the mall during the boozefest please at least pack a flask and take the party with you!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mr Man said...

yummy vodka! take it anywhere you go!

did you ever hear the "She's A Lady" (DJ The Wave Club Mix) by Tom Jones vs. Funkstar Deluxe f./DJ The Wave?

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home