White DE version 2

Friday, August 19, 2005

Overwhelming

First, and most importantly, Jason is back from his computer-induced hiatus...I know I'm excited...and you all should be, too.

Now, on to other new business:

So, um...wow.

I thought the Jude Law pics might cause a stir. I knew some of you (regulars) would want to see them, so I posted them. Well, when TottyLand posted my link...things went a little crazy. In comparison...It took this blog a little over 2 months to accumulate the first 1,000 visits. Today, it took 10 hours.


If I knew all I had to do to get people to stop by was post nude pictures, I would have started long ago, lol. I'm kidding...this blog never has been about that...and I don't foresee a turn in that direction.

Considering there are still 2 hours till midnight on the west coast, I can only imagine what the total might end up at, lol. (I still wish more people would comment...even just random people passing through. (There are a lot, lol)

I don't really have anything else to say, I guess...I have to work early in the morning and I am heading to bed soon. Have a good night...I wish you all sweet dreams of Jude.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Six said...

Bloody hell! I'm gonna have to find something thatsalacious, too. Congrats, Matty. I knew you'd win the race to 10,000....

2:13 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

That's it, nothing but nude men are going on my blog from now on... that is hilarious!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home