White DE version 2

Friday, August 19, 2005

It's Not You...It's Me

I have to break up with you...I'm in love with someone else. He treats me right.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You want this? Yeah, I know you do. Tell me how much you want it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I wonder what we'll find in here. Let me just...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...get these comfy GAP jeans off.

[The following scene has been removed for the protection of our viewers' innocence. Just use your imagination...you know me well enough to figure out what happens.]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks. That was awesome...see you later.

Now, do you see why I am in love? He's so sweet to me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Oh dayum...screw Jude Law...HE is a hottie!

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is hot, someone local, or is it a celeb that I should recognize? (horrible at that)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

I love that Gap commercial just because of him, I am so glad somone else has the same obsession. When hat commercial comes on my world comes to a halt and I focus! I was talking about him with my friend a couple of days ago. Thanks for the screen caps!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, thanx for the compliment, i'm gonna bookmark your blog too!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Mr Man said...

hey maybe I'll fall into the Gap and finally use that Gap gift card someone gave me about 1.5 years ago. maybe something actually there will catch my eye as well.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home