White DE version 2

Friday, May 20, 2005

Word Salad

This is gonna have to be a quick post. Everyone thinks I am in the shower getting ready to go out. Please ignore spelling and grammar mistakes...and, as always, forgive me for not making any fucking sense.

So, I got a haircut today...for the first time in my life I let her do whatever she wanted. We'll have to see it after a shower to decide whether we like it or not.

Went to the dr today for my back. He thinks it might be a slipped disk/disc (I can never spell that word.

SPeaking of haircuts...or not...everyone is talking about posting pictures online. I say NO!! You can not be as hot as I imagine you to be. It's impossible. To me, you are all on the verge of Crombie-ness... I have one ONE pic of me online....and it is going on 5 years old. Cameras never enter my environment unless we reach the 7th level of intoxication. Those pictures are never good. If I were to post a picture i would have to go to a photographer and spend the day there....we're talking hundreds of frames. and i would still make him photoshop my hair to look better.

I got a deck of playing cards in the mail today from Parliament Lights...YAY bar cards.

We're going to Chicago this weekend. No we're not. yeah, we are, but not till saturday. no, we're staying here. no, we're totally going, maybe, if we feel like it tomorrow. I am having an aneurysm.


so tonight is Foray's birthday. going out. somewhere....i should be in the shower...night night all...might not write again till sunday/monday...play well with each other while i am gone.

(Wow, I know I asked you to forgive spelling and grammar errors...let's extend that to just forgiveness of a crappy post...but, it only took 4 minutes to write.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Okay, instead of a $300 headshot with photoshopped hair, how about a cap from that Current Sally Jessy Pauvich Geraldo Affair you starred in? Huh, would that be better?
Oh, and that's pretty great for a 4-min post.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Rigo said...

I think letting your hair stylist do whatever they want is great, I always walked out with great hair whenI did that. My stylist recently retired, and for her last hurrah she cut off my blonde curls and gave me a short dark do(as close to my natural color as we remembered) it ROCKS. I'm sure your hair looks great.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

Four minutes? Damn, you type fast. Here's how I see photos: Post them for one day; after that ... deletion. Much like a fly's life.

P.S. That took 23 seconds, and it shows. Make that 27.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jay Six said...

On the flipside, I also could never be as hideous as I imagine myself to be. So there's that.

Besides, if I decide to post a pic, I'm just being considerate of the voodoo practioners out there who need something to go on...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home