White DE version 2

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Jealous...

So, I got jealous reading about J6 & BF getting to meet Jason. It seems that all the blogs I read/read me are based in either Southern California, or New York. Seems, everyone knows everyone...in real life, even. So, I thought I would branch out in my area and see who else was in my bloggerhood.

I hate to toot my own horn, (I enjoy it a lot, actually...but that is neither her nor there.) but after looking here, I am completely sure that I have the best blog in Indiana. (No offense kharney)

I was hoping to meet some cool, bitchy, totally into-it person that I would get along with and become great friends forever-and-ever.

What do I get? Poetry, lots of boring college students, LOTS of boring high school students, and LOOOOTS of boring single 30-somethings. This sucks. I am going to have to branch out into the Chicago Bloggerhood. (Or, I should just move to WeHo, where everyone else is.)

Indiana is my hell.

6 Comments:

Blogger FB said...

Or maybe we'll all move to Indiana. James Dean is one of my heroes so moving there might not be too bad. But I think he's from the southern part??? Not sure if that's near you.

Anyhoo, don't be jealous. The meet was totally boring, nothing happened and we all hated each other. Very boring, really...

But if you did move out here it could make it fun. We could all run one giant gay blog from LA together. How un-fun is that!!!!!

Hope your back feels better,

BF

1:07 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I'm in niether SoCal or NY.

And you were hoping to meet some cool, bitchy, totally into-it person who blogs and lives in Indiana? I think I've found your problem.

And not all college students are boring. :-\

3:52 PM  
Blogger chaudes said...

mmm...well
I have posted some of
my photos here

4:42 PM  
Blogger chaudes said...

mmm...well
I have posted some of
my photos here

4:51 PM  
Blogger chaudes said...

mmm...well
I have posted some of
my photos here

5:02 PM  
Blogger chaudes said...

mmm...well
I have posted some of
my photos here

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home