White DE version 2

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Jealous...

So, I got jealous reading about J6 & BF getting to meet Jason. It seems that all the blogs I read/read me are based in either Southern California, or New York. Seems, everyone knows everyone...in real life, even. So, I thought I would branch out in my area and see who else was in my bloggerhood.

I hate to toot my own horn, (I enjoy it a lot, actually...but that is neither her nor there.) but after looking here, I am completely sure that I have the best blog in Indiana. (No offense kharney)

I was hoping to meet some cool, bitchy, totally into-it person that I would get along with and become great friends forever-and-ever.

What do I get? Poetry, lots of boring college students, LOTS of boring high school students, and LOOOOTS of boring single 30-somethings. This sucks. I am going to have to branch out into the Chicago Bloggerhood. (Or, I should just move to WeHo, where everyone else is.)

Indiana is my hell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I'm in niether SoCal or NY.

And you were hoping to meet some cool, bitchy, totally into-it person who blogs and lives in Indiana? I think I've found your problem.

And not all college students are boring. :-\

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home