White DE version 2

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Random News Rundown

Cancelled shows:

  • Jack & Bobby (Could have been great.)
  • Medical Investigation (I've)
  • Committed (Never)
  • Law & Order: Trial by Jury (Seen)
  • The Contender (Any)
  • 8 Simple Rules (Of)
  • My Wife and Kids (These.)

Renewed shows:

  • Arrested Development (2 more seasons!)
  • The Bachelor
  • George Lopez
  • Rodney
  • Bernie Mac
  • Hope & Faith
  • Jake in Progress
  • Less than Perfect
(Aside from Arrested Development, they all sound bad. And if shows that bad got renewed...what got cancelled?

Tom won Survivor. Just me, or was anyone else surprised when they found out this was still on the air?

Britney Spears is an anagram of Presbyterians.

Holy Roller-Skating-Pop-Stars, Batman...Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Six said...

I'm bummed about L&O: Trial By Jury. Arrested Development and Bernie Mac are the only renewals I think are good show. But other than Lost, I'm not really watching network TV anymore.

Sucks about Kylie. I wish her well.

7:26 PM  
Blogger jason said...

I'll actually go out there and say that I kinda thought that "Jack & Bobby" was an okay show... It's too bad they cancelled it.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home