White DE version 2

Monday, May 16, 2005

Weekly Dose: Inferno II

YAY drunk straight boys....YUMMY. Remind me to not have Dan helping me home from a bar when I am trashed...I didn't think Landon was gonna make it up those stairs. I love the Bad Asses, but....come on Derrick. You don't mess with a boy's hair!!

If I were to wake up from even the worst drunk and found myself missing hair -- OOOH, I don't wanna even think about it. At best, I would never be speaking to that person ever again. At worst, --OK, that's about as bad as it would get. Maybe I am taking it too seriously, but hair is supremely important to me. I take care of it, it takes care of me. It lets me load 2-3-4-5 hair products in it and, as long as I make it breakfast in the morning, it still loves me.

I have come to terms with the gray...I don't even color it anymore. There is an actual percentage, like 8% or something, of my hair that completely lacks color. It's not even gray, it's like clear. People rarely comment on it, except for the random dumb-ass that asks me if I have high-lights. Do you think that I would honestly walk into my salon and say, "Let's have you take individual hairs -- a lot of them -- and just strip them from every ounce of color in them...That'll be hot!" NO! I am 25 and I am gray...It's been about 10 years now that I have been going gray. (Should I call it going clear? It's more true lol)

Completely different topic. Anyone else seen the new Shakira video? I can see the brainstorming session now:
So, she'll sing in Spanish. People will like that, it's new and exciting. What else? Body paint? YES, body paint. No, not paint. Motor oil? I can see that. So, covered in motor oil - singing in Spanish, good so far. We need something else...something sexy. Thrusting? I LIKE IT...We'll have her thrust various body parts with the beat of the song while covered in motor oil and - AND - she'll do it in Spanish. CUT, PRINT, AIR...

OK, I'm done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home