White DE version 2

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Things That Ruin My Life

#418: Bees. They make me run like a girl. I am severely allergic to bee/wasp stings, but I used my little needle-shot thingy like 2 years ago and never got another one. I especially hate the flock of bees that live in my driveway. I never see them come from/go to anywhere...they just hover all over the driveway. They are these HUGE bumblebees that like to chase me while I mow the lawn. It gets so bad in the summer that I have been known to duck and cover when I see a fast moving shadow...whether it be a fly, leaf...flower petal. I hate them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

BF - It's a good thing I already like you. First you diss on my music, and then my clothes?! lol

I did, ONCE, own a floral print shirt...some Hawaiian thing from Express that I wore with man-pris (man+capris=man-pris) for one part of one summer in the late 90's.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

I didn't say I was proud of the man-pris. I fell into a fashion trap. I saw it in pictures, on mannequins, store employees...I was drawn, like a moth crushed by the wheel. (Sorry, got distracted by 'Chicago'.) It was a lesson well-learned, especially when I became a visual designer for a department store...no one is MEANT to wear what is on a mannequin.

--I did not wear them with clogs...I wore them with very cute Kenneth Cole slide sandals.--

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a fun story about a wasp (kind of just as scary as bees). We were at camp and this girl starts like freaking out and this guy goes up and literally swats it with his hand and the wasp must have been knocked out and laid on the floor and then he stomped on it. He claimed the wasp was already "sick and flying slowly" and then I dared my friend to eat the wasp.. but instead he decided to chew on tree bark and all these other people had to do the same because we were playing this copy cat game. haha.

~Ann

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home