White DE version 2

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Big O/The Fed

Everyone I know has been all atwitter about Oprah's upcoming Monday show. In previews she sits on the sofa with her long-time beau and declares,
"Stedman and I have a daughter. She has issues, and I think it's my fault."
Don't get your knickers in a twist (panties in a knot/boxers in a bunch)...It's her dog. Her cocker spaniel, Sophie, is going to get therapy from 'The Dog Whisperer' on the show. I, for one, am disappointed...I wanted scandal.

And from RedEye comes a nice summary of the final four Idol contestants:

Bo Bice of Helena, Ala. His chances improved greatly when Constantine Maroulis got cut.

Anthony Fedorov of Trevose, Pa. Boy-band refugee flies under the radar while others criticized.

Vonzell Solomon of Ft. Myers, Fla. She was called "cutesy" by Simon Cowell, but that could be working for her.

Carrie Underwood of Checotah, Okla. Country crooner has the vocals, but her onstage spark ebbs and flows.
Boy-band refugee...I like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home