White DE version 2

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It Might Not Be The End Of The World As We Know It...But I Do NOT Feel Fine...

Mr. Big-Head-Square-Jaw is having a baby!!! Bennifer II - baby - ugh. Jennifer Garner is (ALLEDGEDLY) expecting an Itty-Bitty-Bennifer sometime in November. I could be really snarky and say bad things about them...but honestly, I don't hate this incarnation of Ben-Jen as much as the last one. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't seen either of them lately...very low-key, just how I like my Affleck. I wish them the best of luck. (I just realized I must have been snarky when I titled this post...but I am over it now.)

--I had Federfetus...and I like that name. I am not liking Itty-Bitty-Bennifer. Here are some other options I had...
  • Bennibaby
  • Baby Garfleck
  • Baby Affner
  • Af-fetus-er
That's all I got...I am kinda liking Bennibaby. Any thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Six said...

I'm partial to Baby Garfleck. And of course naming it after fruit. Banana Affleck would have a really fun time playing with Apple Martin(i) on the crazy celeb kids' playground.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

I think that's a good choice...it kinda reminds me, though, of something you have to scrape off your shoe or something.

"Oh, excuse me, sir...I think you stepped in some garfleck..."

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable.. okay.. it's like that SNL episode where Ben was showing us t-shirts. My favorite was Mary-Kate and Ashfleck. So I guess my vote here will be baby BJ (as in Nick Carter's sister is named BJ!) ~Ann

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home