White DE version 2

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Random Pop Culture

stripsearch: The Man Pageant. Coming this month on VH1...damn you know a faggot came up with that title.

Is George Clooney doing Budweiser commercials? Cuz that sounds like Dr. Ross...

What is up with all the MadTV alums hocking Sierra Mist? It's all my favorites, too. I feel bad that they have to push a second rate lemon-lime soda...I should send them a check.

(And...at 5:40 EST today I got my 1,000th visit from someone on level3.net...YAY for YOU!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Congrats on the hit count. Now you can set your sights on 10,000. I'm sure you can do it... I believe in you!

And I hope your shoulder's feeling okay. If not, then I hope you've got easy access to narcotics.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Jay Six said...

Isn't Sierra Mist what Slice used to be? Anyhow, it's just the latest in advertising's attempts to capitalize on BBC's success with The Office. Those Burger King commercials were better than the NBC ripoff. And that FedEx "French Benefits" one is hilarious. Poor Michael Ian Black - it's too bad they ran out of deceades for I Love The 80s/90s...

1:01 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

I love Micheal Ian Black...but until The VEE come up with 'I Love What Happened 5 Minutes Ago', I don't know what he's gonna do. lol

(Oh, wait...they have that. It's called 'Best Week Ever'.)

By the way. Shoulder feeling much better. I think it was just a pulled muscle or something.

And as for that writing on the bathroom walls: I just think of it as free advertising. ;)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home