White DE version 2

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Reasons

Reason #376 that Tiffany is my best friend for the past (almost) 20 years:

On Thursday night she was in town (WOOHOO) and she picked me up to spend the evening together doing "something free"...which means going to the mall and not spending any money. We had gotten in her rental car and just driven away from my house when she turned to me and said,
Tiffany: "So, I read your blog..."
Matty: "Yeah?"
Tiffany: "You're better now, right?"
Matty: "Yeah."
Tiffany: "Good."
Matty: "Yeah."

I love when people just get me, lol.

Reason #215 Lynnty Pants is my favorite: She went to Pepe's after work with Tiffany and I for a drink, but ordered water. She then complained about not having any money to buy a drink. I offer, of course, to buy her a drink and she protests valiantly...all the while drooling in the general direction of the liquor. I order her a vodka/sprite...she objects...our friend Forray starts to pour, laughing at Lynn. Lynn objects, literally, until the drink is being placed in front of her...but she doesn't even let it hit the counter...she grabs it out of Forray's hand for the first sip. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

So you are back upon my return. Ha! I'm glad to hear you are better. I heard a great line in a song over the weekend. It goes something like this: "I'm one of those guys you either love or hate. Don't matter to me which you choose." Good luck, kid.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home