White DE version 2

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Name is Darvocet, BITCH...

And you better reckanize!

I hate being medicated. Nothing works right. Last night it took me 20 minutes to drag myself up from sleep...and that made me miss Chaotic. (I really wanna see an episode.) No matter, though...my drug induced mind made up a whole show for me. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, so I probably won't tune in next week. ;)

Just found out that my store is giving away a free Blackberry Handheld with a $50 Docker's purchase. (free after mail in rebate, requires 2 year service contract.) There is probably a May Company store near you...just click here to check.

I tried to make grilled cheese and soup for lunch today. I spent 5 minutes searching for a pot to make the sandwich and a knife to open the can of soup. Did I mention I hate being medicated? So, I decided I would use the toaster oven to make grilled cheese, (I should call it cooked cheese, now) and the microwave to make soup...good call.

And I just spaced out for, like, 5 minutes...this is fun. I have to take more medicine...and then go to work. YIPPEE Should be a fun day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rigo said...

I prefer Vicodin myself, with a dirty Martini of course.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

Ahhh...Vicodin makes my tummy-box feel broken.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home