White DE version 2

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

OK, actually it was yesterday, yesterday. Went over to Brittnie's house last night after work to watch Annie. (Yes, like Annie) She was supposed to watch it and write a response about the political/social/financial atmosphere of the time. (I am embellishing from what she actually said.) We started the movie at 7...which means we had to stop an hour in to watch American Idol...and then watch Summerland...and then watch Dan on RW/RR Inferno II. and then something else or whatever. And we spent about an hour playing "Sit, Down, Stay" with her dog Warren. Not really a very fun game unless you are drunk or high, I think. Conclusion: Brittnie and I are both ADD and could not accomplish anything unless our very lives depended on it. Needless to say, we did not finish the movie, even though I did make her stay up about an housr later than she wanted to and we could have...but, you know, sometimes things just don't happen.

I proceeded to get rather drunk and sleep on her couch. At one point I saw one of her roommates in the kitchen, but I was only awake for about 4.3 seconds, so I didn't say hi. Brittnie didn't wake up till about 12:30 and drove me home. I left vodka at her house...AGAIN. So, I am at home now doing nothing, nothing, nothing.

I really hope Dan doesn't get kicked off the Inferno. He is pretty much the only reason I would watch it. But he is up against Mike "The Miz" for the Inferno unless he wins the next competition. Not that I don't have faith in my boy...but, it's Mike. I have a bad feeling about this.

That's all for now. I am off today, so there might be another post coming...you never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home