White DE version 2

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Random Quiz Fun

Take the quiz: "Which'>http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=710">"Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You? "

Ta me air meisce
Ta me air meisce - 'I am drunk.'You enjoy a drink - or five - now and then. You can usually be found in a pub - it doesn't matter which one, because they all look the same after a few drinks - or hugging the porcelain.

Take the quiz: "Which'>http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=487">"Which Queer Eye Guy Are You?"

Kyan
You are Kyan! Always conscious of how you look, you don't consider your face ready for the day without moisturizing. Your bathroom is probably spotless. You could navigate a hair salon blindfolded. Keep stylin' away, and don't forget, cleanse, then moisturize!

Yup, they got me. I'm a drunk guy with great hair...wow, I am shallow.

I have another one I am saving up...it's actually interesting and makes you think.

4 Comments:

Blogger flannel04 said...

I'm Thom...is that good or bad? I can't remember which one he is.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

Thom is the intrerior designer. (aka the face of Pier One Imports)

6:50 PM  
Blogger flannel04 said...

Ah, I see. He's pretty cool, right? At least I'm not that blond guy. He can get annoying.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

True, Carson can be a little wearing...but you're not Kyan...the God of Grooming...(and my super-secrety boyfriend) lol

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home