White DE version 2

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Too Many Clothes?!?!

So as I sit here talking to my good friend on AIM while she is in class (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!) I begin to wonder. How does one wear so many clothes in one week. It has been 5 days since I last did laundry...(I feel so very Catholic saying it that way..."Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.")
  • 4 - pairs of black pants
  • 3 - pairs of jeans
  • 6 - dress shirts (6!?!)
  • 5 - PJ pants
  • 9 - pairs of underwear (I hate underwear!)
  • 12 - pairs of socks (Do i have some sort of sock fetish?)
  • assorted - novelty T's and sundry items

You would think I do nothing but change clothes. I have had a very boring week. And I don't think I had enough fun to warrant so many wardrobe changes.

On a happier note, I have found 3 pairs of shoes I want to buy.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/4406430/c/72.html

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/2112507/c/3.html

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/126134.html

Take a look, let me know what you think. I haven't ever had Diesel before, although I have tried them on. This will be my first venture away from my boys Kenneth and Steve. Let's just hope I can find my sizes.

So the Indiana Senate has passed the Gay Marriage Ban, or as I call it, the 'We're Better Than You, You Filthy Queers' law. The vote was 42-8. OK, I know I live in Indiana, but I have somehow deluded myself into thinking that not everyone here is a redneck, conservative, bible-thumping, queer-hating, sister-screwing, gun-loving bastard. 8!! There were only 8 Senators in the entire state that had the cojones to stand up against this horrible amendment. It's the constitution, stupid! To make everything worse, the local paper ran 2 pictures with the story. Both pictures are middle-aged, white republicans, smiling like they just did the best poopie.

On an entirely different subject. Tiffany has threatened my life if i get pregnant before August. Now, I wasn't ever planning on getting pregnant due to obvious biological obstacles...but I am looking into 'the Pill'...anyone know what the side effects are? ;)

OK, in her bridal party there is Me, Kathy, Kristin, and Julie...We just found out Kathy will be delivering a baby in July and Kristin might have caught a little preggers, too. That would put her at 7 months along in August.

And Julie...AHSWEARDAGAWD...just don't have sex between now and August.

Enough for now. Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home