White DE version 2

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Project Runway...

(or 'the show that made me want to know how to sew')

OK, I am going to go out on a limb and say Jay McCarroll is going to win tonight. I know, I know...everyone loves Kara Saun, but she is too perfect, her world will come crashing down in some way tonight. And Wendy Pepper...OOOH, Wendy...You remind me SO much of a woman I know. Kinda fun to know, but when you get into the thick of it...you are satan. Some of Wendy's designs are great, but some look so amateur-ish. Kara's are almost too wearable, I think, for Fashion Week. I think it is going to be all about Jay. He's crazy, wierd, wired, insane, uber-gay...and I love it all. He reminds me of my friend Matt Register from high school who went to NYC once and came back having spent every cent he had on an Armani sweater...It looked like one of the blue dish scrubbers...it felt worse...he never wore it...but it was Armani...I think he let me touch it once.

OK, the Runway starts in 5 minutes...get in your folding chairs, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home