White DE version 2

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

So, That Is What Cucumbers Are For...

So, I just got a great recipe for a rejuvinating facial from Kyan, my Queer Eye boyfriend. And it is SUPER EASY, like me... (kidding)

4 oz plain yogurt (the actual fatty kind)
1/2 of one peach
1/2 of one cucumber peeled
1/2 of one carrot peeled

chop everything up and throw it in your blender (or margarita maker if you don't have a blender, like me) and put the resulting goop on your face for about 20 minutes.

Now, any of you that know me would realize that i don't own any of the things that this recipe requires except peeled baby carrots. (Even though Kyan said I should have these things around the kitchen...he has never seen my kitchen) So I ventured to the grocery store to pick things up and I got everything for about $4, I think.

It's very cooling and refreshing...and you can refrigerate it for a few days before you have to make more.

(And I'll leave it up to you what to use the other 1/2 of the cucumber for, you dirty, dirty people)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home