White DE version 2

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Calling All Alcoholics!

So, tonight is my friend Brittnie's 21st birthday. I have not been to a 21st since my own, and that was 4 years ago. Mine was fairly tame, although it did entail 4 days. Hers is tonight and tomorrow. So, I work until 9:30...home to shower/shave/change, and then hopefully be out by 11:00. Not bad, right?...wrong. I have to work at 9:45 tomorrow. AND then there is a part tomorrow at 8. First of all, what kind of party starts at 8:00? I haven't eaten dinner by 8 most nights. 8:00 is when we tell people to show up to a party so they get there by when it's time to leave for the bars at 11-12.

Oh, and did I mention I haven't been out in almost a month. I have nursed my way through a bottle of Smirnoff and a 12 pack of Rolling Rock, but that's it...I should have been upping my intake in preparation. One good thing: She doesn't do shots, so I won't have to do shots. Cause here's the thing. When I do a shot it means 2 things.

  • I am WAY to drunk to be drinking anything.
  • I will become a complete jackass, perhaps throw up, and not remember ANY of it.

Anyway, I guess we'll see how it goes. If anyone has any good drink recipes I should try while I am out tonight e-mail me @ mcmillin@gmail.com

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home