White DE version 2

Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Birthday! I'm Going Back to Bed


It's my effing birthday. Whoopdie-shit! Right now, it is 5:30 in the morning and I just rolled out of bed because I have to be at work at 6:45. Um, suck my ass.

No, really...I need it bad, lol

So, remember a couple weeks ago when it snowed on the day Spring started...and I said it would probably snow on my birthday. Right now, the temp is 56 degrees. We are forecasted to have severe thunderstorms turning to snow, with a low tonight of 30. WTF!?

Anyway - I have to get to work, so I will talk to all you cool kids later...

Don't forget (Lafayette people) - Knickerbocker tomorrow night after 10:00 :)

5 Comments:

Blogger kinkyrhombus said...

yay for birthdays?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Happy belated birthday you stud! ;)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

Happy birthday, and sorry I missed posting this Friday. I know you understand tornadoes. I was taking cover in the closet. Uh, huh, ironic I know.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Rigo said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed the actual date, I was away from computers for ever.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So wtf... are you going to blog about your birthday or not? I've been checking back daily, and nothin'. Was it so good you can't even talk about it?

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home