White DE version 2

Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's all about faggots and morning wood.

Wow, I really wish I had a good reason for not posting since Tuesday. That was my last day off, though, and I tend to have a blog attack on those days.

We had an unplanned night out on Thursday. Knickerbocker has started S.H.I.T. (Sure Happy It's Thursday) Nights and I went last week, but wasn't planning on it this week since I had to work early on Friday. Well, we got word early in the day that there were some celebs in town that wanted to have a little afterparty at the Knickerbocker. Turns out that what they were going to be in town for was cancelled, so we didn't know if they would still show up or not. After work I ran home and got changed out of my work clothes and we headed downtown. No celebs ever showed, but we had a crazy night, anyway.

A little while after we got there, Mr. Milk-Shakeshowed up and we were all sitting at the bar. After several drinks [$5 double calls] , we moved to a table and by no fault of my own ;) I started to get in trouble. When he grabbed my finger from across the table and started sucking it for no apparent reason, I knew it was going to be bad. Everything kinda runs together, but at one point we were all standing back up at the bar in a sort of group and I turned around to see his cock hanging out of his pants...And when it hangs out of his pants, it HANGS out of his pants. Seriously, it's not fair that I don't get to suck a cock like that. Well, you can't put a dick in front of me and expect me to keep my hands off, lol. What started out as a gentle fondle turned into full-on simulated butt sex at the bar. Who is this guy? crazy. I spent most of the rest of the evening with one hand on his ass or cock...until our friend Sasha showed up. Then I was all about him. I have come to realize that I have reached point-break of horniness. I MUST get laid, or someone is going to get hurt. (If I keep fucking around with straight guys, it's probably gonna be me, lol.)


After the bar closed, we went up to Dani's apartment upstairs and, you guessed it, kept drinking. Who needs to go to bed when you have to work at 9:45 - you sure should keep drinking till 4 or 5 o'clock, lol. We danced around to Morningwoodand I made a couple passes at Sasha in the kitchen. I am a horrible person, lol - and I apologize to Sasha....and um, well, his girlfriend, too lol. I may have also been really rude him about saying that he has chicken legs and looks bad in shorts. The problem is that if I said that - I probably said it 40 times. When I am drunk, I always feel as if things really need to be emphasized...some people would call that being an asshole...I would, too

-- Just a little sidenote - if you go to www.morningwood.com you do NOT get to the band's website, lol. If you are alone, or among friends, (people who can't fire you) please listen to Ah! Larm #3. I may have just found an alarm clock that would work for me. I have 3 alarms now and it takes all of them to get me out of bed in the morning. It's been a while since I had sex with a woman, and if that's what they sound like now, I never will again, lol.

So, speaking of the ridiculous level of horniness...it doesn't help when you are reading a book called Faggots (by Larry Kramer) and it is, to say the least, slightly explicit. First of all there's the fact that I keep having to hide the title while I am at work and live in constant fear that someone in the breakroom will ask what I am reading (I am going to tell them it is a book of short stories, lol). Then, with all the goings-on from Thursday night fresh in my mind, I was reading a particularly interesting couple of chapters while on my lunch break. I can't believe I am going to write this, (some of my co-workers do read this) but I had to go to the bathroom and...take care of something. It helped a little...but then I walked into the mall to get something to eat and ended up following some cute little hipster all the way to the other end just because his ass was so delicious...I need help.

Well, there may be some help for me this evening. Mr. Milk-Shake has a friend, Patrick, that I am supposed to meet tonight. The problem is that if he is receptive (or even hesitant in his dismissal) I will probably rape him at the bar. Speaking of the bar, tonight Indiana will join the rest of the civilized world and jump into Daylight Saving Time. Our bars stop serving at 3:00 am...and 2:00 am is when DST starts...I was starting to get a little worried that the "automatic 3:00" was going to kill the night. Luckily, our ass-hat governor had one moment of common sense in that bars will be able to serve for the regular hours and change times after closing.

2 Comments:

Blogger kinkyrhombus said...

Morningwood is fun fun fun

5:41 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Wow...what fun! So DST has started and I am tired just thinking about it!

I was hoping for some more action in this post. You had better get laid soon or someone is going to get hurt...I was laughing out loud when you said that!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home