White DE version 2

Friday, October 14, 2005

Who Can Say if I've Been Changed for the Better...

Because I knew you, I have been changed for good...

Wow...I slept all night after work. I have, just now, taken a shower and gotten ready to go out. Work was fairly uneventful. (As uneventful as a day that is 7:45-5:45 can be.) When I left work, I went over to see Holly at the Lancome counter and she gave me a resurface facial peel. I can't say I notice much of a difference, but she said it will take a couple days.

I start my 6-day vacation tomorrow, and we are going out both tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow is Crystal's (see previous photos to see who Crystal is) birthday.

Gonne go now...Look forward to lots of blogging in the next week...god knows i'll have nothing better to do, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home