White DE version 2

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...


In honor of today being the 18th annual National Coming Out Day, I took the HRC's 'How Out Are You' quiz. The results are slightly disturbing, lol...

ACCORDING TO OUR QUIZ YOU ARE: You're so out, you could actually be the fifth Golden Girl. You're so out that the cosmonauts on Mir have phoned home, they can see you from space, and they know that you're OUT. You can play a great role by inspiring and encouraging others to follow your lead! TALK ABOUT IT!

I never have really been IN, but I didn't know I was THAT out. I don't like to pressure people to come out...I know people need to do it in their own time. BUT...you may as well - we all know anyway. Life is much more fun when you're out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

That is hilarious! I love how you can tell a gay person wrote the quiz, because the results are so catty and fun!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home