White DE version 2

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Great Things About Being...Queer

  • 20. Kid shows make you gay.
  • 19. So many ways to be gay.
  • 18. You're hilarious.
  • 17. Showtunes.
  • 16. Fag hags.
  • 15. Lesbians look great on TV.
  • 14. Scaring straight people.
  • 13. Parades.
  • 12. Mommy Dearest.
  • 11. You have the best names.
  • 10. Acting gay pays off.
  • 09. L.U.G.S. - Lesbians Until Graduation.
  • 08. Gaydar.
  • 07. Oscar loves gay characters.
  • 06. Disco.
  • 05. You get to see everyone naked.
  • 04. Cowboys.
  • 03. No divorce.
  • 02. You invented everything.
  • 01. Cher
From Bravo tonight...I don't necessarily agree with them all...but there they are for you to discuss/argue/debate.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I thought the show was hilarious. I think it was all tongue in cheek and very funny...

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

I, too, got a kick out of the show. And, Cher?

*Bows to the goddess*

10:42 PM  
Blogger Pimpin' said...

Aww... Matt... I thought you were gonna provide your own commentary.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Mr Man said...

I missed the show, but thanks for listing it!

I can't help it, but I truly have to agree with #1. I don't know why but I'd let her use my tongue as toilet paper...'cept I don't think she using the bathroom anymore. She's like an animatron.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Rigo said...

I missed the show too, thanks for recapping. Now why don't you make your own 20 things list.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home