White DE version 2

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Need This Old Train To Break Down

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSo, I got a call from an old friend tonight. I almost didn't answer the phone because I didn't recognize the name or number, but I am glad I did. It was my old friend Michelle from high school. Well, I say high school because we did know each other in high school, but we randomly became friends after we went away to seperate colleges. She was in Evansville, IN at the University of Southern Indiana and I was in West Lafayette at Purdue University. Over the summer leading to out freshman year, we started to talk and I came down to visit over my October break. We had a great time and the weekend was over WAY too quickly. It became kind of a tradition; I would go visit on my breaks and she would visit back here on hers. Somehow, over the years, (I couldn't even name when or why) we grew apart and haven't spoken in over a year. At this point we have a tentative plan for her to call me to maybe make plans for lunch (or something) for the middle of next week. Sounds like a plan, huh?

This was supposed to go at the end, but it's just pissing me off too much. Has anyone else watched The Apprentice: Martha Stewart? Now, I love Martha...and I know sometimes you have to get a bitch to make it in that world. Some of these people, though, are literally deficient in their mental capacity, lol. As usual, Team Matchstick fucked everything up by BRAINSTORMING for 6 HOURS! I won't go into details, but let me just say that I can't decide if I absolutely love or hate Jim. When he was asked, in the boardroom, who should be sent home he said, "Anyone but me." You kinda gotta hate that. On the other hand, though, he was SO nervous he was playing with his rings, making faces, grimacing...adorable - in a completly hate-able way.

Subaru has reaffirmed their spot as the gay-family car. They have released 3 new commercials designed exclusively for LOGO. Click here, here, and here to see them on Commercial Closet. I like them...especially Opposites Attract. Here's to a company that can make a gay commercial without using sex to sell...not that I mind that. :)

Oh...You KNOW I am ordering this shirt from New Athens.


Um...When did Tom Ford get so effing hot (and naked)? This slideshow from Style.com is some hot shit. (Yes those are girls with him in bed...)










Just so I don't upset the delicate gay/straight balance on my blog, I had to include this pic of Tom Ford and the K-Trips. I don't know about you, but Butt-Buffing sounds like a pretty good time, lol. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Yes I agree...Tom is certainly up there in MY book!!!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home