White DE version 2

Sunday, October 16, 2005

mmmm...Sodomy

I have a new drink named after me at the bar. :) Next time you hit the bars, be sure to order a 'Tragic Demise'

1 shot Hpnotiq
1 shot Grand Marnier
splash Blue Curacao
splash Pineapple Juice
Combine all and shake - serve in a cocktail glass

After a few of those, Jeff introduced me to another new cocktail. They just started stocking caramel vodka and Dani came up with this one. It's called the Desperate Housewives martini and it's basically caramel vodka and Godiva white chocolate liqueur shaken and served in a cocktail glass. (For the sake of understatement, let's say I was a little drunk after those, lol.)

Anyway, so Friday was fun and blah blah blah. It was too long ago for me to remember much about it.

Went out for Crystal's birthday last night to the Knickerbocker (of course). Robyn and I showed up around 9:30 and everyone else trickled in around 10. There is something automatically fun about 7-8 people sharing a 4-top table, lol. When there are that many people crowded around each other, there are always 3-4 different conversations going that you can jump back and forth in between. Robyn and I had both said we were going to head home around 12, because we were still recovering from the previous night. Well, 12:30 rolled around and I wasn't ready to go and neither was anyone else. Robyn left her drink and cigarettes and said she was going home to grab a bite to eat and come right back. Well, soon after she left, Crystal and Dennis decided they wanted to go play pool, which would involve changing bars. We convinced everyone to stay until Robyn came back and she could come with us. When Robyn finally did get back to the bar she said she was just going to close her tab and go home. It was a mild source of tension for all of a minute, and then we were over it.

By this point, everyone was running out of steam and Holly had somehow gotten completely drunk, lol. Crystal and Dennis left to have lots of birthday sex and I took Holly home. Lynn waited at the bar and Iafter I dropped Holly off, I stopped back there right before Alex and Ben came over to our table. The 4 of us sat around till after 4:00 just talking about random things...mostly sex, because we are all so horny, lol.

Nothing else exciting this weekend...still on vacation and taking it easy. Tomorrow I have to mow the lawn and trim the bush. That sounds exciting, huh?

Catch you all later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

The next time you have a cocktail recipe to share, tell me and I'll take a Friday off! LOL

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home