White DE version 2

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Maybe You Were Right, But Baby I Was Lonely

How do you have a fight with someone you're not even dating? You would think I would know since I just did.

I saw '20' today and we are still trying to continue on our path from fuck-buddies to friends. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be, lol. I made the mistake of mentioning that I had recently realized that he was '17' when we met and he had told me he was '18'. He took that as a jab against his maturity, which is not at all how I intended it. Anyway, I am not entirely sure how to take it. He is moving away in less than 6 weeks, so nothing can be that serious, but I definitely don't want to ruin whatever this may be.

He told me a few days ago that he found 'Tragic Demise' while doing a Google Search for something random and came across my site. Well, if you know me in real life, it wouldn't take a genius to realize whose page this is. Well, evidently he has been a busy boy and has read most of the archives. Considering how honest I have been about him in my writing, that was not an altogether good thing. We had a few discussions about what I had written...and he showed me some key passages that I had written...I have been a little harsh, I guess, lol.

We finally came to the agreement, though, that he will continue to read 'Tragic Demise' and we will not discuss it anymore. This is my outlet and that shouldn't change...I will continue to write about my life (and the people in it) un-edited.

Anyway...we have some new MOTM from Ringside. 'Tired of Being Sorry'...I saw the video for this last night and have been a little obsessed with it all day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

Gosh, that sucks, I am glad that you will continue to blog without censoring, that is the purpose for the site.

Good luck with everything!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home