White DE version 2

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Those wacky asians...

So, I come home from work today, and promptly fell asleep around 4 and didn't wake up till 9. Probably explained by the fact that I didn't go to bed until 4 last night when I realized I had to be at work at 7. Anyway, that has nothing to do with anything...EXCEPT...when I woke up someone had e-mailed me this link that i LOVE! Give it a try, it takes a minute to load...It is technically work safe, but there is sound you have to hear with it.

Oh, if your floating alone out there in cyberspace, Friendster Me. It's fun, I swear.

I wish I had something more important or exciting to say, but it's been fairly boring...

I did hit Holly over the head with a shoe box today for reminding me that I am going to be 25 in less than a month. This is a bit of a sore spot for me seeing as how I wanted to be in Chicago by 25. (Although my actual goal was 28, I got ambitious.) But, I think there is a new plan now. Aggressively save money until Tiffany's wedding in August and move immediately after. That gives me a good 6 months to save the (est) $2,500 I want to move with. A little quick math...
  • 24 weeks
  • $2,500
  • ~$104/week

I think if I can stick to actually saving $100/week, I can do it. Although that doesn't take into account the Wedding...I think it's doable...

Is doable a word? Let's see www.dictionary.com has to say about that.

I don't think it should be a word...it looks stupid.

Wow, I guess I have rambled on quite a while, and what you, dear reader, do not know is it has taken me about 2 hours to write this because I am so ADD today.

Anyway, I am going to sign off for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home