White DE version 2

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I'm AWESOME!

I am on my way to becoming moderately famous. I have successfully friendstered a TV star. Any of you that have watched any of the pop-culture shows on VH1 will know Bex Schwartz. She is a self-described 'G-List' celeb...so I figure knowing her is gonna put me up around 'W-List'...

(You have no idea how proud I am right now that I got that super hyper linky thing to work!)

And just to keep you entertained:

I am not very interested in most of those favorites lists...but this one makes you think...and do a little research on the internets...


Choose a band and answer only in song titles by that band: Dave Matthews Band

Are you male or female? Jimi Thing

Describe yourself: So Much to Say

How do some people feel about you? Rhyme and Reason

How do you feel about yourself? Typical Situation

Describe your ex-boyfriend/ex-husband: Say Goodbye

Describe your current love: Lover Lay Down

Describe what you want to be: Proudest Monkey

Describe your current mood: Drive In, Drive Out

Describe your friends: Dancing Nancies

Share a few words of wisdom: Don’t Drink the Water

Leave yours in 'comments'...and be creative.

1 Comments:

Blogger flannel04 said...

Choose a band and answer only in song titles by that band: Aerosmith

Are you male or female? Woman of the World

Describe yourself: Light Inside

How do some people feel about you? Stop Messin' Around

How do you feel about yourself? Same Old Song and Dance

Describe your ex-boyfriend/ex-husband: Luv Lies

Describe your current love: Sweet Emotion

Describe what you want to be: Fly Away From Here

Describe your current mood: The Grind

Describe your friends: Crazy

Share a few words of wisdom: Jesus is on the Main Line

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home