White DE version 2

Saturday, June 03, 2006

People! It's called The Breakup for a reason!

(Oops...that was a little bit of a spoiler, lol.)

So, I made it to work fine on Friday morning. (Even after my drunken blahg Friday morning.) It was a long day, but busy, so that's always good. Lynn and I got off around 6 and decided to go see The Breakup starring Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn, and Chicago. :) Well, the movie didn't start till 7:40, so we decided to go see our friend Forray at work. Luckily, she works at Pepe's and they had raspberry margaritas for $2. After 2 of those for each of us, we realized we only had 10 minutes to get across to West Lafayette to the theater. We were a little late, but we were only going to miss the previews. I hate, though, walking into a dark theater and not being able to pick a seat, settle in, look around...it's my whole 'control my environment' thing, I think. The only place that there were 2 seats together was in the second to last row in the back and all the way over by the wall. To make everything better, the second we walked up the stairs to that section of seats, the lights went down and it was thisclose to pitch black in there. So, everyone that had been in the theater had been in the dark long enough for their eyes to adjust...and we just stood there like dipshits till our eyes adjusted enough to see and crawl over 25 people to the end of the row, lol.

I like the movie. I thought it was funny and romantic (in a weird sort of way) and very realistic about the subject of a breakup. (Ohh...another spoiler: they actually break up.) I will warn you that while Lynn and I liked the movie, the general (and loud) consensus of a couple dozen people around us was that is was (and I quote) "the worst movie I have ever seen. We should get our money back." I am not going to pretend to have the best taste in movies, but I can tell a bad one from a good one. It's a good movie.

After the movie, we headed over to Love Shack for dinner. It was super yummers. They have dozens of hot calzones to choose from and they are all made to order and awesome. While we were waiting for the food to be cooked, we took a look over the jukebox and found one of my all-time favorite songs ever..."Are You Jimmy Ray". We put in the money and chose some songs...earning an audible groan from the people behind the counter when "Jimmy Ray" came on. We were a bit out of place because we were both still dressed from work and everyone else in the restaurant was in trackies and tees, lol.

After dinner we headed to the Knickerbocker for a couple drinks with Holly and proceeded to nearly fall asleep on the bar, lol. I got home around 1:00 after being up and out since 7:00. LONG DAY!

Lynn and I were supposed to go to the strawberry festival this morning, but she never called me...so I have been schlepping around the house all day accomplishing nothing. Maybe I will motivate myself to do something tomorrow, who knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger """Hello, My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you w said...

"""Hello,
My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you with increasing revenue from your web. We already work with similar webs like yours: these publishers earn great additional revenue with us.

We would like to place a dofollow link on your website from where we can get the traffic. We ae person responsible for your site  monetization so we can discuss some details and see if we could work together.
re willing to pay you in bitcoins.

We provide customised solutions for each partner, so I would like to get in touch with th
Best regards


--
Prashant
Traffic Acquisition
bedpage

Email: bpmediabuyer@gmail.com
Skype: prashushinde7 
Website: www.bedpage.com

"""

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home