White DE version 2

Thursday, November 10, 2005

You Found Me

When searching for how do i accomplish the american dream why would you click on The Tragic Demise of an American Dream? Looking for dont's? Well, whoever you are, I hope you found something you like.

Other interesting searches I have gotten recently:

+"Jude Law" NEAR +grower
"don't be that guy" and "piven'
"Gays in Space"
how to start a mower
blog naked "lafayette, indiana"


And let us not forget ringside maybe you were right and it's many variations...still my highest referral count...


*****I forgot this one...I saw "ricki lake" "making out" in the "bathroom"...that's probably the best one ever...

1 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

What about the doctor prodded my penis and testicles. I got that once.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home